Discover the many ways in which cosmetic dentistry can improve your smile.
You are ready to give your smile a makeover but perhaps you just aren’t sure exactly how to do that. This is where our El Cajon, CA, dentists Dr. Michael Tyler and Dr. Jared Gibbons can help. Our team offers a wide range of cosmetic dentistry services that can all be customized to meet your needs. Of course, the first step is finding out exactly what you’re hoping to achieve with cosmetic dentistry.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Here are some of the most popular cosmetic dentistry treatments we offer to our patients in El Cajon, PA,
- Dental bonding
- Tooth and gum sculpting and reshaping
- Dental veneers
- Porcelain crowns
- Dental implants
Whether you are looking to brighten yellowing teeth or you want a nearly invisible way to straighten your smile, our dental team can provide you with the cosmetic treatment you need to get amazing results.
The Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry provides a host of incredible benefits. Many of these results are long-lasting, which means that you are investing now so that you can have a beautiful smile for years to come. Benefits of cosmetic dentistry include,
- Bolstering your smile’s appearance and hiding imperfections
- Boosting your self-esteem and confidence
- Improving your social, romantic and professional life
- Improving your bite, making it easier to eat the foods you love (which can also aid in better digestion)
- Making speaking easier
- Healthier teeth and gums and a more durable smile
- Protecting your smile from potential damage in the future (by getting braces or dental bonding right now you can stop potential problems in their tracks before they can lead to damaged or weakened teeth)
If you are ready to feel more confident in your smile with the help of our El Cajon, PA, cosmetic dentistry team then the next step is to schedule a consultation with us to find out which treatment will give you the results you’ve been looking for. Call Granite Hills Dental Team at (619) 579-0233 to learn more.